Total Pageviews

Welcome everyone, I hope you enjoy what you see, if you do, or even if you don't, please feel free to post a comment!
Monday 3 October 2011

Spider Diagram & Mood Board


I have decided to create a fairy-tale game based on stories written by atypical authors like the Brothers Grimm and Winsor McCay. I have also researched modern games such as, Professor Layton - by Nintendo DS, and films such as, Howl's Moving Castle - by Dania Whyn Jones, and Tales of Earthsea - by Ursula K Le Guin, which were adapted into films by, Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata,  the founders and directors of Studio Ghibli.

In my humble opinion, these materials have stood me in good-stead for my initial ideas of my new creation, Jake's Adventures.



Jake’s Adventures



Mood Board for my Character Ideas.

Goodies

Baddies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.